Sunday, March 26, 2017

Chinese New Year Intervention

Here is an activity for a family or group.  The purpose is to build relationships and connections.  Each person receives a red envelope and puts their name on the back.  Everyone in the group is given a variety of slips of paper to put in the envelopes of others.  Depending on group size, you may choose to have them put in two slips of paper instead of one.  If doing this with a couple, they should do all four for each other.  The four slips of paper say:
  • I think you're beautiful because ...
  • You make me happy when ...
  • My hope for you is ...
  • I love you because ...
Envelopes are passed around and slips of paper added.  You can choose to have them read them in session, however, I usually ask them to read them in a quiet place alone after session.



No comments:

Post a Comment